The Study & Learning Commons is open to PHSA staff and physicians, and UBC faculty, staff and students.
We believe that learning is vital for health . . . Experience Learning.
- Accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by anyone with a PHSA ID swipe card.
- Two PHSA computers. Requires PHSA login ID account.
- Two BCCHR computers. BCCHR network login required.
- PHSA and UBC wi-fi available.
- PHSA computer lab (room F412A) can be booked through Outlook Room Booking.
- Videoconference room (F414) is booked through UBC Resource Scheduler.
- Group Study room (F409) is for learners engaged in group study work and is limited to two hours at a time on a first-come, first served basis. The Group Study room cannot be booked in advance.
The library is open from Monday to Friday. Some UBC Library services are available. After hours, please use the self check-out process to borrow library materials.
PHSA LearningHub provides courses and other learning opportunities to help you continuously develop your skills, knowledge and competencies, for today and the future.